These HD cameras and DVRs give you very clear images even when an object is moving. Analog systems and other HD systems have a blurry image when a moving object is in the field of view. The new HD technology allows for a crisp clear picture of the movement. This is perfect for viewing license plates and you can even see someone wave at you, all without the trailing image effect. All 8 channels display and record in crisp and clear high definition 1080p (1920x1080). This is a 8 channel standalone DVR with an embedded Linux operating system but is programmed and is designed to operate like a PC based DVR. The HD DVR is programmed and controlled with an easy to use GUI (graphical user interface). This system comes with a remote and mouse for easy operation. It uses H.264 compression which is a high quality compression and uses less storage space to maximize your hard drive usage. You can record up to 12.52 days of constant recording with a 4TB hard drive.
The DVR can be accessed remotely to see live video using a smart phone, tablet, and iPad. Remote set-up is fairly easy with limited network knowledge. Just forward a couple of ports in your router and then take a picture of the QR code on the DVR to connect your device to the DVR. You can also view live video using most web browsers. The 8 channel HD IntelliSpy DVR like many other DVR’s has motion detection recording so you don’t eat up a ton of storage space and makes it easier to find an event rather than skimming through hours of video footage. This model has a 4TB hard drive installed. The DVR comes with a 2 year warranty.
Features and Specifications:
• Video Inputs: 8 BNC
• Video Outputs: HDMI, VGA up to 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080p)
• Audio Inputs: 4 CH in, 1C CH out
• Alarm Inputs: 4 channel, 1 Alarm output
• Recording resolution: HD 1080p at 15 frames per second
• Data Storage, up to 2 SATA hard drives 4TB each, maximum up to 8TB
• Viewing Resolution: HD 1080p live
• IR remote, USB mouse and front panel press button operation
• Motion detection, video blind, video loss
• 2 SATA, 2 USB, 1RJ45, 4TB Hard Drive Installed on this model
Smart camera settings: privacy masking, camera lock, color setting, title displays
Easy backup methods: USB devices, remote network and client software backup